Now Loadin’ 2-9: Cults, Lost Cities and Toby Gard!
On Valentine’s Eve, when the barrier between love and senseless tradition is at its absolute thinnest, Chas and Dave get after the video game drama!
- Tim Schafer asks his uncle for $20 and gets it. Sorry, quick correction, please replace “his uncle” with “the internet “and “$20” with “millions of dollars”
- Blizzard slaps Valve across the face with the Glove of Justice
- Toby Gard! (nuff said)
- Chas tries to undo history but taking back a Game Stop Torture Chamber recommendation!
- Dave walks into the Nintendo World Store, leaves penniless
- Chas starts spinning Vita conspiracy theories, someone how tries to include IGN’s Greg Miller
- Dave tells Chas Rockstar is considering creating L.A. Noire 2. Chas almost turns the studio into an actual crime scene.