StewCast 2.9: Billionaires Cook Up New, Crazy Ways to Kill Poor People
On this week’s StewCast Dave, Kevin and Chas discuss what’s going on in sports and entertainment.
This week we tackle major societal issues:
- A billionaire comes up with a complicated historical scheme to drown poor people
- The Avengers conquers the rest of the world while America waits impatiently
- Judd Apatow fails to continue box office dominance
- “Delicate Rose” ends Dave’s basketball season
- We all become skilled handymen thanks to a crappy magazine: