StewCast 3.4: Inappropriate Edition
On this week’s StewCast Kevin, Dave and Burner discuss what’s going on in sports and entertainment.
This week we try and shake off a bad tone:
- Dave gives a tutorial on understanding Kevin’s “ugh”s.
- Kevin comes out against clay.
- We learn that Kevin sees himself as Will Smith
- In an extended metaphor NBC is your grandma and The Office is a sick dog.
- We all tip toe away from an “n-word” joke.
- Burner is baffled by Bop-It
- We ask Jacksonville Jaguar’s head coach Mike Mularky to explain Twightlight to us.
All that and the return of the too late spoiler.