StewCast 3.6: Uhhhh… I Dunno Edition
On this week’s StewCast Kevin, Dave and Burner discuss what’s going on in sports and entertainment.
This week we are unreceptive of one another:
- It can’t be said enough, Magnolia is terrible.
- Burner accidentally discovers he may not be watching How I Met Your Mother anymore.
- We burst with enthusiasm at the Entourage movie.
- Replacement Referee talk gets heated.
- Our talk that is, the Referee’s union and the NFL still aren’t speaking to each other.
- Kevin fulfills a promise.
All that and the least receptive audience for a recommendation ever.